Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Finally We Can Listen To Bogue


Bogue was a band I played drums for a few years ago that broke up due to unfortunate circumstances. We were really good together but we were troubled. One of the many problems we had was not having any music released to the public. There is a studio recording they made before I joined the group that was really exceptional and supposed to be released but we were on a brand new label that never put it out. I found a live recording the other day and said damn I wish I could just release it myself. Of course it would be a losing buisness since the band no longer exists. I mentioned this to a friend and he suggested myspace, its free. So I threw up five songs on the myspace for all the ears that never heard Bogue and of course for the people that would like to hear Bogue again. Things are getting a little easier now but I really miss Danny.

If anybody wants a tape of a couple of live shows let me know. Click at the top.

No comments: